2018 Men's Retreat To Slot Canyons & Goblin VallEy State Park
Join us April 27-29 for Food, Faith, Fun, Fellowship (& More Food)
This year's them is "Honoring God With Our Priorities"
The date has been set for the Mens Retreat. Please put it in your calendars and save the date--April 27-29th. You might want to take Friday off from work and plan on coming out early.
Dates: Friday April 27-29th
Were: Goblin Valley, UT: Group Campsite
Campers are allowed but we only have 7 official parking spots. Use the form below to sign up and let us know if you are driving, have room for others, or need a ride. Also if you are tent camping, if you want room mates, let us know how many spots you have.
I hope to see you all there.
Men's Ministry Head Honcho
"Very truly I tell you, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink his blood, you have no life in you."
~ John 6:53
- Activities start on Friday April 27th with dinner.
- Retreat concludes Sunday, April 29th at noon.
- We will be tent camping at the Goblin Valley Group Site
- Toilets are available at campsite.
- If tent camping is not your thing, we still want you to join us.
- All meals will be provided as will basic snacks. Please feel free to bring any snack or drink items you wish to share with the group.
- Ages: High School and Up
- Sign up deadline 4/15/18
- Cost: $50 (scholarships available)
- Photography • Camping
- Off Roadin
Time will be allotted for fellowship, prayer, worship, and personal reflection while focusing on what it means to have eternal life by consuming the flesh and blood of Jesus Christ.
ITEMS TO BRING
- Travel coffee mug
- Water bottle
- Warm clothing
- Sleeping bag
- Sleeping pad
- Camping chairs
- Hiking gear, boots, shoes, poles, etc.
- Snack items
- Drinks to share